This international conference aims to present how advanced computational techniques, going from micro- to macroscopic level, can be used for an efficient materials development. The conference topics will cover a large range of materials including chemicals, hard or soft materials used in a broad range of applications and industries such as home & personal care, automotive, aerospace, energy or electronics.
The added value of understanding and predicting materials properties as well as designing materials-enabled products that satisfy specific market requirements will be highlighted.
A hands-on session using MAPS platform of Scienomics will conclude the meeting and the participants will have the opportunity to access world-class simulation engines such as LAMMPS, NWCHEM, QUANTUM ESPRESSO and many others.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Athens.
The meeting will be hold in the meeting room of the Institute of Nanotechnology of NCSR “Demokritos” in Athens.
- Registration Opens: Jan 5th 2017
- Abstract submission closes: April 14th 2017
- Response to Authors: May 3rd 2017
- Preliminary Program: May 3rd 2017
- Meeting dates: June 21st - June 23rd 2017
Please send your oral presentation or a poster application to email@example.com
Participation will be free of charge for registration before May 17th
After May 17th the fees are:
- for academics and students: 100 EUR
- for commercial attendees: 200 EUR
The three hotels listed below are located close to the venue (with limited availability).
- President Hotel: Location ; Price: 82 EUR/night for a single room, 86 EUR/night for a double room and 121 EUR/night for a triple room.
- Athinais Hotel: Location; Price: 68 EUR/night for a single room. This is a special price for Demokritos so please contact us to have access to the code.
- Saint Georges Lycabettus Hotel: Location; Price: 135 EUR/night for a single room.
- Scienomics will provide lunch breaks on June 22nd and 23rd.
- Conference dinner will be hold on June 22nd. We will make reservation for you. The place and price will be available shortly.
- Prof. Yannis Economou (Demokritos)
- Dr. Andreas Bick (Scienomics)
- Dr. Robin Chaudret (Scienomics)
- Prof. Monica Calatayud (UPMC)
- Prof. Guillaume Galliero (University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour)
We are thankful to the following speakers who accepted to present their research during the meeting:
- Prof. George Jackson (Imperial College London)
- Dr. Peter Schiffels (Fraunhofer Institute)
- Prof. Doros Theodorou (National Technical University of Athens)
- Prof. Vlasis Mavrantzas (University of Patras & ETH-Zurich)