What's New in MAPS 4.1 - Part III
October 26, 2017 at 8:00am PST/11:00am EST/5:00pm CET
This is part of Scienomics' monthly web seminar series which covers all aspects of Materials Science modeling and simulations with MAPS software platform including strategic application of M&S tools to solve business critical scientific challenges. If you are interested in previously recorded webinars, please email email@example.com.
We are pleased to share the exciting new features and modules in MAPS-4.1 platform. This new release of our multiscale and multiparadigm modeling and simulations platform empowers users to BUILD models at different scales, SIMULATE processes using unique and powerful algorithms, and ANALYZE properties of critical importance all in one platform. High throughput calculations can be done using customization of workflows and background jobs can be run on HPCs accelerated with GPUs.
Specifically, we will cover the following:
- MAPS GUI will show the new and enhanced tool bar, job manager, job monitor, etc.
- AtoMeso converter for converting atomistic models to mesoscale models
- Chameleon MC simulator for predicting more accurate polymeric structures (including hybrid reverse MC
- GROMACS MD for large simulations
- Workflow for high-through-put simulations in the background
Anyone using or interested in using MAPS Platform will benefit from this webinar.
We will be pleased to have you join this webinar!